Buy Saxenda |Buy Saxenda Liraglutide | Buy Saxenda Online Without prescription
Buy Saxenda Online, Saxenda is a prescription weight loss injection that can help you lose weight alongside a healthy diet. It’s an injection you take every day that works to reduce your appetite. You should start to feel less hungry in a few days and start losing weight within a few weeks.
What is Saxenda®?
If you have trouble managing your weight, you may have
something called obesity. Obesity is a condition where a person has a lot of extra body fat, and it can be very hard to lose weight through diet and exercise alone. In the United States, 42% of the population is obese. Obesity is dangerous because people who suffer from it are much more likely to develop chronic health conditions like heart disease and high blood pressure.
Saxenda® (liraglutide) was originally developed to treat type 2 diabetes and falls into the glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) agonist class of drugs. Saxenda® helps control blood sugar, insulin levels, and digestion by mimicking a hormone that occurs naturally in the body.
What is the most important information I should know about Saxenda?
Serious side effects may happen in people who take Saxenda, including:
- Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your healthcare professional if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rats and mice, Saxenda® and medicines that work like Saxenda® caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Saxenda® will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.
- Do not use Saxenda® if you or any of your family have ever had MTC, or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
What are the possible side effects of Saxenda®? | Buy Saxenda Online
- inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Saxenda® and call your healthcare provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your stomach area (abdomen) to your back.
- increased risk of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) in adults with type 2 diabetes who also take medicines to treat type 2 diabetes such as sulfonylureas or insulin.
- risk of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) in children who are 12 years of age and older without type 2 diabetes.
The most common side effects of Saxenda® in adults include nausea, diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, injection site reaction, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), headache, tiredness (fatigue), dizziness, stomach pain, and change in enzyme (lipase) levels in your blood. Additional common side effects in children are fever and gastroenteritis.
How effective is Saxenda?
Saxenda is considered very effective in aiding weight loss. One study in 2015, which monitored the weight loss of 3,731 people (with a minimum BMI of 30, or 27 with additional health problems caused by weight-related health issues.) over 56 weeks, showed:
- 3 out of 5 participants lost 5% of their weight or more (average weight loss: 12lbs)
- 1 out of 3 participants lost 10% of their weight or more (average weight loss: 23lbs)
- 6% of participants lost 20% of their weight or more (average weight loss 47lbs)
All participants used Saxenda combined with advice on diet and exercise.
How much weight can you lose on Saxenda?
When taking Saxenda, you’re expected to lose at least 5% of your total weight after taking the maximum 3mg dose for 12 weeks. However, weight loss differs from person to person, and your results will also be affected by your diet and exercise habits.
How long can you stay on Saxenda?
As long as Saxenda is working for you and you’re not getting negative side effects, you can continue to use Saxenda until you reach a normal BMI or the threshold set out by your doctor.
To use Saxenda, a doctor will give you a plan on how much you need to inject each day. Each week the amount you need to inject will go up so that you can get used to Saxenda. Always follow the dose plan that your doctor gives you.
Learn more about how to use Saxenda on our Saxenda patient information page.
Where should I inject Saxenda?
Saxenda can be injected into your:
- Upper arm
The abdomen is the preferred site, but you should inject it into different parts of your abdomen to avoid bruising or damaging the area.
When is the best time to take Saxenda?
You can take Saxenda at any time of the day, whenever is most convenient for you. However, you should try to make sure you take Saxenda at the same time every day.
What happens when you stop taking Saxenda?
When you stop taking Saxenda, you might feel a bit sick. This is because Saxenda affects the hunger hormones in your body, and stopping it can impact your digestive system. This should only be temporary, but if you continue to feel unwell, speak to your doctor.
Saxenda isn’t addictive, so you shouldn’t experience any withdrawal if you stop taking it.
Saxenda is a pen injection that you use once a day. The pen will last for different periods, depending on your required dose.
When you start using Saxenda you will start with a small dose and build it up over a few weeks of treatment. The goal is to get to a Saxenda dose of 3mg once a day.
Because your dose will change as your treatment goes on, it is not possible to give an exact measurement of how long a single Saxenda pen will last. You can expect a single Saxenda pen to last anywhere from a few days to 2.5 weeks depending on where you are within your treatment.
How many doses are in one pen?
When you first start taking Saxenda, your pen will provide up to 17 days’ worth of doses, and your first pack of 5 pens should last up to 6 weeks
Saxenda comes with a varying amount of needles depending on the dosage required. The amounts of needles provided are:
- 1 Saxenda pen – 21 needles
- 3 Saxenda pens – 42 needles
- 5 Saxenda pens – 56 needles
As you progress through your treatment you will start to take larger doses of Saxenda. This means fewer needles will be used per pen, and this is why the amount varies across different packs.
You can buy Saxenda online through trusted retailers like us. All you need to do is:
- Complete a short medical questionnaire to make sure it’s suitable for you
- Upload 2 pictures as evidence of your current weight with your first order
- If suitable, a doctor will prescribe treatment
This medication is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life. Buy Saxenda – Order Saxenda UK
There are no reviews yet.