Buy Mounjaro (Tirzepatide) Online Without Prescription
Get Delivered Mounjaro In the USA, Canada and Australia| Mounjaro Weight Loss Pen for Sale
INDICATIONS AND USAGE MOUNJARO
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, by a mean loss of fluid, body fat (adipose tissue), or lean mass (namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue). Weight loss can either occur unintentionally because of malnourishment or an underlying disease, or from a conscious effort to improve an actual or perceived overweight or obese state. “Unexplained” weight loss that is not caused by reduction in calorific intake or exercise is called cachexia and may be a symptom of a serious medical condition.
Tirzepatide is a once-weekly subcutaneous injectable peptide (approved by the Food and Drug Administration [FDA] for type 2 diabetes) engineered from the native GIP sequence, with agonist activity at both the GIP and GLP-1 receptors.12 Preclinical data demonstrated that the affinity of tirzepatide for GIP receptors was equal to the affinity of native GIP for GIP receptors, whereas tirzepatide bound GLP-1 receptors with affinity approximately five times weaker than native GLP-1 bound GLP-1 receptors.
Is tirzepatide better than Ozempic?
Mounjaro for Weight Loss
Is Mounjaro® (tirzepatide) approved for weight loss? As of May 2022, Mounjaro® is FDA-approved for use in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus and not for weight loss alone. However, there is proof that its active ingredient is safe and effective in treating overweight or obesity.
Important Administration Instructions on Buy MOUNJARO online
Does Mounjaro reduce weight?
Important information you need to know before injecting MOUNJARO
Read this Instructions for Use and the Medication Guide before using your MOUNJARO Pen and each time you get a refill.
There may be new information. This information does not take the place of talking to your healthcare provider about your medical condition or treatment. Talk to your healthcare provider about how to inject MOUNJARO the right way. Order Mounjaro Online
• MOUNJARO is a single-dose prefilled pen.
• MOUNJARO is used 1 time each week.
• Inject under the skin (subcutaneously) only.
• You or another person can inject into your stomach (abdomen) or thigh.
• Another person can inject into the back of your upper arm.
Storage and handling – Manjaro
• Store your Pen in the refrigerator between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).
• You may store your Pen at room temperature up to 86°F (30°C) for up to 21 days.
• Do not freeze your Pen. If the Pen has been frozen, throw the Pen away and use a new Pen.
• Store your Pen in the original carton to protect your Pen from light.
• The Pen has glass parts. Handle it carefully. If you drop the Pen on a hard surface, do not use it. Use a new Pen for your injection.
• Keep your MOUNJARO Pen and all medicines out of the reach of children. Buy Mounjaro (tirzepatide) Online
Mounjaro Side Effects
• MOUNJARO is an injectable prescription medicine that is used along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar (glucose) in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
• It is not known if MOUNJARO can be used in people who have had pancreatitis.
• MOUNJARO is not for use in people with type 1 diabetes.
• It is not known if MOUNJARO is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age. Do not use MOUNJARO if:
• you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
• you have had a serious allergic reaction to tirzepatide or any of the ingredients in MOUNJARO. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients in MOUNJARO. Before using MOUNJARO, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
• have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
• have severe problems with your stomach, such as slowed emptying of your stomach (gastroparesis) or problems with digesting food.
• have a history of diabetic retinopathy.
• are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if MOUNJARO will harm your unborn baby. Tell your healthcare provider if you become pregnant while using MOUNJARO.
There are no reviews yet.